A programme for facilitators with considerable experience who want to further develop their skills, insight, awareness, theoretical understanding and strengthen core facilitation competencies.
This is an advanced course for professionals who have undertaken some groupwork training. Your work may be as a team coach, therapist, psychologist, counsellor, psychotherapist, consultant or human relations professional in other settings such as probation, education or health where you are regularly working with groups and teams.
You are likely to have experience as a trainer, subject specialist and also some experience of ‘stepping away’ from those roles to more fully take up the facilitator role in which you use process skills and facilitation expertise to help create an environment so that the group or team is able to learn, grow, develop and reach their goals.
- Increased ability to connect and respond flexibly to others
- Further conceptual understanding to support your work
- Greater personal awareness and enhanced presence in your role
- A wider range of intervention choices and skills to practice during the sessions
- An increased capacity to tune in to make highly effective use of your ‘self’ in your work
- Opportunities for in-depth review of work with experienced colleagues from varied disciplines
- Greater capacity and confidence in facilitating open and honest conversations
- A deeper, impactful understanding of the power of embodied ‘being’ as part of the work of the facilitator
- Expanded abilities to work with energy flow in groups and teams to increase effective change
- Powerful experiential learning bringing in depth knowledge of group processes.