Are you ready for an exciting career that makes a difference? Join us!
We are a dynamic organisation offering established accredited psychotherapy and counselling training as well as a range of professional development courses, alongside therapeutic practices for emotional and psychological well-being.
We are recruiting two tutors, one for our one-year, part-time, Certificate in Humanistic Counselling and one for the second year of our two-year, part-time, BACP Accredited Diploma in Counselling.
If you are:
- a Gestalt trained practitioner with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- happy working collaboratively and independently
- flexible and open minded
- enjoy being proactive in a dynamic organisation
- keen to join a beacon of excellence in Gestalt training and practice and be the lead tutor for one of our core training courses
- enthusiastic to work with experienced supportive colleagues and grow professionally
come and join the team in our dynamic organisation to help us grow and develop in innovative ways
For information and a job description, contact our Executive Centre Manager, Jacqueline Wearn at email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 9am, Monday 11 May 2020.