The Gestalt Centre is open for business with ‘Covid19 Secure’ premises
We are an established registered charity offering accredited psychotherapy and counselling training and a number of personal and professional development courses and events.
We also run a therapy hub for a range of therapeutic practices that support emotional and psychological wellbeing.We welcome practitioners from all modalities to hire rooms from us and join our therapy hub.
The Therapy hub brings together a range of practitioners and organisations with opportunities to connect with each other, network and access Gestalt Centre professional development courses. It provides a welcoming environment that offers flexibility, accessibility and convenience for your practice or organisation.
Whether you are based in London or further afield, if you are looking for a place to meet or blend together face to face and virtual meetings, this is be the space for you.
Our venue is conveniently situated in North London, near Kings Cross and St Pancras International stations, and a short walk from Camden Town.
12 therapy/consultation rooms and 4 meeting /training rooms for hire, in over 5000 square feet of space.
All our rooms are quiet and benefit from natural light, providing a welcoming, comfortable and professional environment.
- Welcoming reception and customer care service from 8.30am-9pm.
- Waiting area with socially distanced seating for clients or colleagues
- Reliable Wi-Fi, free of charge, to combine face to face and virtual sessions, providing you with added flexibility and convenience.
- Communal refreshment and waiting areas with complimentary Fairtrade coffee/teas (refreshments not available at the moment due to Covid19)
- Catering (not available at the moment due to Covid19)
- A range of flexible booking and contract options, specially designed for your convenience during the current fluid and changing times. You can hire space on a monthly or weekly basis, by the day, half-day or hour to suit you and your business, with prices from £9 per hour.
- As a charity, we don’t charge VAT
For more information see our Room Hire pages.